Sunday, May 13, 2007

This guy was working in a sawmill when he got injured, they rushed him to the hospital. ,After he got treated , he telephoned his wife. "I just called dear, to tell you that I cut a finger off at work today." She said, "Oh, My God, your whole finger?" "No, no, the one next to it!" he said.

CC # 24 PDWC


My wife and I were rushing up to the hunting camp on a Friday evening when all of a sudden we came upon the mounties and game wardens doing a road check. Neither of us had our seat belts on but because she was driving I was able to get mine on before an officer approached us. She rolled down the window and the mountie said, " Is there some reason your not wearing your seat belt, ma'am?" Before she could get a word out, I leaned toward the window and said "Officer! I'm always telling her she should wear her seat belt, but she won't pay attention to me." The officer laughed a little, then said he would just warn her this time.

CC#25 Yes, we are divorced!

No comments: