Wednesday, May 30, 2007

If you are going away hunting, you have to know the difference between a dog and a fox. For me it's about five drinks!



First time I went ice-fishing, the guy next to me was hauling in smelt one after another. I approached him and said." Sir, I'm fishing right next to you and using the same bait, could you tell me why I'm not catching fish." " Y've gtto kep yur rms wm!" I said "Would you repeat that please!" " Y've gt o eep ur rms wm! I told him I couldn't understand what he was saying, He spit this glob out in his hand and said. "You've got to keep your worms warm!"




The first time my buddy and I went to a smelt tournament we didn't do too well on the fishing end of things, but we did okay at the dance, we both managed to catch some company for the night, and one smelt!


CC#30 Luckily, it was my buddy's that smelt!

No comments: