Friday, May 4, 2007

The most fun I ever had was traveling with Jimmy Flynn, I collected the best stories , Jimmy would get the audience to come up on stage and tell their own jokes or stories, once in a while he would take a break and let me tell a few. I was selling subscriptions to EW&W magazine, and during the evening Jimmy would tell the audience to go down and buy a (prescription) to the magazine and they did. But the best "prescription "in my mind was Jimmy's joke books and videos, and of course, his performance. Laughter is the best medicine!. In my travels one thing always stood out, the humourous stories connected with hunting or working in the woods and the many fishy facts related with a straight face. This blog will be my way of continuing to collect your stories, relate many of mine, and most important, share a laugh.

If you post a humerous story or joke please relate whether it true or where you first heard it, include your name and location if you wish.

This blog is my latest adventure, lets you and I go hunting humour & finding fishing funnies,
and sometimes we will let the facts get in the way.

Paul D W C

No comments: