Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Five of us at work hunted from the same camp, Frankie was the only one who had never shot a deer.
We would arrive at his house early in the morning, he was never ready, we waited, and we waited. One morning on the way to camp I said, "Frankie, your bored with hunting arn't you?"
He said , "No." I said " Yes you are and I want to ask you a question." "What's that? " " What's the chance of you walking through the woods this afternoon and meeting a beautiful redhead and she says, Hi, big boy , would you like to come up to my camp?" "Not very likely," says Frankie,
I said, " Well, that's the same chance you have of getting your first deer if you are laying home in bed."

CC#26 Frankie shot his first deer a few days later and was always waiting at the door when we arrived after that.

No comments: