Monday, May 28, 2007

My neighbour purchased a new gun with a variable power scope. First day of the season he had his wife make up a lunch and told her he would be gone for the day. Early on, he stepped in a brook and got one foot completly soaked. Having no extra socks, having ate his lunch ,and having seen no deer he decided to go home for dry socks. Nearing home, he saw me out in the yard and couldn't wait to show me the new scope."Have a look through that!" ,he said. " Holy Geez!, I said, " I can read your name on the mailbox, and that's got to be a half mile." "Wind it up!, he said. " Cripes, I can read the small print on your trailer license." I said. " Wind it up, wind it up", he said. "Holy mackeral!", I can see your wife sitting at the kitchen table, there's a man there with her." "What !" , he said. " Gimmee that gun!" I said, "Wait a second , they got up from the table, they're going into the bedroom, they're taking their clothes off!" " Give me that goddamn gun !" "Wait a second, wait a second." I said, as he grabbed at the rifle.
"They're getting up on the bed ." "Jesus," he exclaimed, "Your're a good shot. Shoot them! Shoot them! Shoot her in the head, and shoot his pecker off. " " Just a second, just a second", I said ,
I think I can get them with one shot!


CC#29 He told the police he shot them, he ended up with case dismissed. The locals still talk about what a great shot { he is } 'til this day.

No comments: