Sunday, May 6, 2007

I took my son rabbit hunting for the first time ,when he was around twelve years old, it was one of the coldest days in February. He said he needed to pee, so I said just go over there and I sat down to have a smoke. He went over, dug through snowmobile suit, through his pants, through his pajamas, and through his shorts and eventually found his dick, a few seconds later, he said, "Dad , I think my penis is frozen." I wasn't thinking and I said, "Just rub it a little, warm it up."
I didn't realize he had just had his first erection! Later, I said jokeing around, " How did you make out with your frozen penis, son? " He said, "Dad, It felt some good when the frost came out!"

CC#11 - My son emphatically denies this ever happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The problem with this story is....I have a visual and I know your son!!!!

I hope I don't see him soon!